Diagnosing the Cause of Knee Pain
Typically, a diagnosis for treatment of your knee pain requires a physical examination and X-rays by a doctor who specializes in knee treatment. For knee pain caused by conditions other than osteoarthritis, an MRI might be recommended.
These diagnostic studies are essential to determine the right treatment for your speciﬁc knee condition. If you have been given a definite diagnosis of knee osteoarthritis as the cause of your knee pain, it’s key to seek any conservative treatment available to avoid eventual knee replacement.
Symptoms of Knee Pain From Osteoarthritis
- Joint soreness after overuse or inactivity
- Joint stiffness in the morning or after resting
- Pain when moving your knee
- Discomfort when climbing stairs or getting up from a chair
- Pain that prevents you from exercising your leg
- Grating or catching when moving your knee
- Joint pain that worsens in the evening after a day’s activity
- A decline in coordination due to pain and stiffness
A Drug-Free, Nonsurgical Solution That Works
Perhaps you’ve tried exercising, wearing knee braces and taking anti-inflammatory medications but haven’t gotten the results you desire. With super pulsed laser therapy, the world’s most ground-breaking laser treatment, you can experience knee pain relief, improve your mobility, and get back to your everyday activities.
Super pulsed laser penetrates the surface of the skin with no heating effect or damage. This therapy also aids in regenerating damaged tissue, decreasing inﬂammation, relieving pain and boosting the immune system.
What is The Knee On Trac?
The Knee On Trac system is a non-invasive knee pain therapy that offers a revolutionary solution for those that live with chronic knee pain.
The Knee on Trac isolates the knee and offers safe and effective mechanical traction to decrease pain by:
- Decreasing Inflammation
- Allowing re-hydration
- Increasing range of motion
- Speeding up the healing process
If you’d like to get back to being your active self without knee pain getting in your way, contact us today to book a consultation with Dr. Abraham!